- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)43
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)6
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)2
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)31
- Tanker truck catches fire near Oak Ridge (04/24/16)7
- Local company makes eco-friendly kitty litter that cuts cat-box smell (04/25/16)
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
Cape police report 9/9/04
The following items were released Wednesday by the Cape Girardeau Police Department. Arrests do not imply guilt.
Arrests Joseph Kenrick Green, 24, 414 Knox St., Jackson, was arrested on a Cape Girardeau County warrant for domestic assault.
Terrance Lee Anderson, 28, and Jackee Marie Nicholson, 35, both of 100 S. West End Blvd., and Tywonne Terrell Turner, 29, 3661 Converse, Alorton, Ill., were arrested on suspicion of distribution of marijuana and distribution of crack cocaine.
Summonses Brian Lamar Brockman, 31, 616 Emerald St., Apt. C, was issued a summons for excessive noise.
Marianne Porter, 43, 315 Good Hope St., was issued a summons for not having a city animal license.
Thefts Gasoline was reported stolen from Cape Shell D-Mart, 3415 William St.
Missouri license plates 386-WPB were reported stolen in the 400 block of Benton Street.
Gasoline was reported stolen from BP Mart at 3276 William St.
Solar landscaping lights were reported stolen from 20 S. Pind Wood Lane.
A mailbox was reported stolen from 621 Sylvan Lane.
A Schwinn chrome BMX style bicycle was reported stolen from 1540 Amblewood Drive.
Money was reported stolen from a checking account.
Property Damage Tire ruts were reported in a yard at 1425 Amblewood Drive.
A vehicle was reported damaged at 1006 Ranney Ave.
A vehicle was reported scratched at 2012 William St.
Miscellaneous A 13-year-old juvenile was cited into juvenile court for stealing.
A gold 2002 Pontiac Sunfire was reported abandoned at 19 S. Kingshighway.
A blue 1986 Buick Regal was reported abandoned at 1015 Bloomfield.
A blue 1992 Dodge Spirit was reported abandoned on Aquamsi Street.
A 15-year-old juvenile was cited into juvenile court for truancy.