- Neelys Landing man shot, killed by highway patrol trooper after traffic stop (05/01/16)43
- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)49
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- River Ridge Winery changes hands (05/02/16)
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- 2016 All-Missourian Boys Basketball (04/29/16)
- Statement: Man says copsí good work drove him to grow his own marijuana (05/01/16)1
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- Hopper Road to close for months during construction of Veterans Drive (04/27/16)9
Cape fire report 9/9/04
Firefighters responded to the following item on Tuesday: At 4:48 p.m., a still alarm at 325 N. Sprigg St.
Firefighters responded to the following items on Wednesday:
At 2:30 a.m., a still alarm at 630 N. Henderson Ave.
At 10:53 a.m., an emergency medical service in the 500 block of South Mount Auburn Road.
At 1:01 p.m., an emergency medical service in the 3400 block of William Street.
At 1:11 p.m., an elevator rescue at 338 Broadway.
At 2:08 p.m., an emergency medical service in the 200 block of Louisiana Avenue.