- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)46
- Neelys Landing man shot, killed by highway patrol trooper after traffic stop (05/01/16)36
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- 2016 All-Missourian Boys Basketball (04/29/16)
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)3
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
Chaffee boil-water order extended
CHAFFEE, Mo. — The boil-water order for people using the municipal water supply in Chaffee has been extended through the holiday weekend, according to Jack Baker, environmental section chief of the Missouri Department of Natural Resources Poplar Bluff office.
He said reports from the city indicate there is still not enough chlorine in the city's water system to keep the water clean.
For more on this developing story, check back at seMissourian.com.