- Cape teacher accused of assaulting student at football game (10/23/16)41
- Pedestrian killed during traffic collision on I-55 (10/23/16)9
- Scott County Sheriff Rick Walter faces challenge from criminal investigator Wes Drury (10/21/16)9
- 18-year-old killed in one-car crash Thursday morning (10/21/16)1
- One issue reveals Clinton's character (10/25/16)18
- Man arrested after dispute at school spurs brief lockdown (10/21/16)6
- One victim IDs his attacker in shooting that killed woman (10/25/16)1
- 'I feel for them' (10/20/16)1
- Hundreds turn out for VintageNOW fundraiser (10/23/16)3
- R.P. Lumber chain buys Southeast Missouri Builders Supply in Cape (10/25/16)7
Hit-and-run crash injures St. Louis officers
ST. LOUIS (AP) -- Two St. Louis police officers are hospitalized after a hit-and-run accident.
The wreck happened about 1:30 a.m. Thursday. Police are searching for three suspects.
The officers names were not released. Their conditions were not immediately known, but the injuries were not considered life-threatening.
Authorities say the suspects were inside a minivan when it struck the officers who were working at the site of an earlier accident. Just as the officers were getting out of their patrol car, the minivan crashed into the police car, striking both officers in the process.
The minivan then drove away. The van was found about a mile away, but the suspects were not.
Information from: KSDK-TV, http://www.ksdk.com