- Neelys Landing man shot, killed by highway patrol trooper after traffic stop (05/01/16)43
- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)49
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- Neighbors mystified over why man was killed by state trooper (05/03/16)21
- River Ridge Winery changes hands (05/02/16)
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- 2016 All-Missourian Boys Basketball (04/29/16)
- Statement: Man says cops’ good work drove him to grow his own marijuana (05/01/16)1
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- 'American Pickers' visits Poplar Bluff (04/29/16)
Hit-and-run crash injures St. Louis officers
ST. LOUIS (AP) -- Two St. Louis police officers are hospitalized after a hit-and-run accident.
The wreck happened about 1:30 a.m. Thursday. Police are searching for three suspects.
The officers names were not released. Their conditions were not immediately known, but the injuries were not considered life-threatening.
Authorities say the suspects were inside a minivan when it struck the officers who were working at the site of an earlier accident. Just as the officers were getting out of their patrol car, the minivan crashed into the police car, striking both officers in the process.
The minivan then drove away. The van was found about a mile away, but the suspects were not.
Information from: KSDK-TV, http://www.ksdk.com