- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)43
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)6
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)2
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)31
- Tanker truck catches fire near Oak Ridge (04/24/16)7
- Local company makes eco-friendly kitty litter that cuts cat-box smell (04/25/16)
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
Zalma woman injured in accident
ARAB, Mo. -- A Zalma, Mo., woman was injured as the vehicle she was driving ran off the road and overturned in a ditch, according to the Missouri State Highway Patrol crash reports website. The 2003 Ford driven by Amelia E. Mayberry, 62, was totaled.
Mayberry was traveling on Highway 51 a half-mile north of Arab when her vehicle ran off the road and overturned in a ditch around 8:30 a.m. Monday. She was taken by ambulance to Southeast Missouri Hospital in Cape Girardeau, where she was treated for moderate injuries.