- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)46
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)7
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)37
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)2
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
- Local company makes eco-friendly kitty litter that cuts cat-box smell (04/25/16)
- Man accused of pointing BB gun at Chaffee resident (04/26/16)2
Police report 8/29/2008
The Cape Girardeau Police Department released the following items. Arrests do not imply guilt.
* Ashley L. Colquitt, 21, 8 Village Drive, Apt. 8, was arrested on a Cape Girardeau warrant for failure to appear for no operator's license.
* Samemia C. Twiggs, 23, 208 S. Middle St., was arrested on a Cape Girardeau warrant for contempt of court for failure to pay fine and cost for walking in road when sidewalk is available.
* Gregory J. Boitnott, 27, 526 Boxwood Drive, Apt. C, was arrested on a St. Charles County warrant for driving while intoxicated.
* Two juveniles, ages 13 and 15, were cited into juvenile court for robbery.
* Vester G. Osborne, 40, 141 Cardinal Lane, was arrested on suspicion of property damage.
* Jeannette L. Zuniga, 25, 209 S. West End Blvd., was issued a summons for a leash-law violation.
* May L. Anderson, 34, 31 N. Henderson Ave., was issued a summons for a leash-law violation and no city animal license.
* First- and second-degree assault were reported.
* Fishing poles were reported stolen at 825 Hickory St.
* Rhodes 101, 449 S. Kingshighway, reported a theft of gasoline.
* Cash was reported stolen at 907 S. Ellis St.
* A cell phone was reported stolen at 1104 William St.
* Journey's, 3049 William St., reported a theft of money.
* Child abuse was reported.
* Fraudulent use of a credit device was reported.
The Jackson Police Department released the following items. Arrests do not imply guilt.
* A theft was reported in the 900 block of West Independence Street.
* Property damage was reported in the 300 and 400 blocks of East Jackson Boulevard.
* A disturbance was reported in the 100 block of Bellevue Street.
* A disturbance was reported in the 900 block of Eagle Drive.
* A disturbance was reported in the 800 block of Dorothy Drive.