- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)47
- Neelys Landing man shot, killed by highway patrol trooper after traffic stop (05/01/16)42
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- 2016 All-Missourian Boys Basketball (04/29/16)
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)3
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
Police report 8/28/08
The Cape Girardeau Police Department released the following items. Arrests do not imply guilt.
* Tony L. Harris Sr., 46, of 210 S. Hanover St., No. 9, was arrested on suspicion of driving while intoxicated, possession of a controlled substance, no operator's license, no seat belt and failure to display two head lamps.
* Adam B. Moore, 22, 1475 Kingsway Drive, was arrested on a Cape Girardeau warrant for failure to appear for improper registration.
* Eric S. Brown, 37, of Jackson was arrested on two Cape Girardeau warrants for failure to appear for maintaining a nuisance property and property free of litter.
* Five subjects were released from custody pending charges for possession of a controlled substance.
* David G. Farris II, 20, 217 N. Ellis St., No. 8, was arrested on suspicion of making a false declaration.
* Erica D. Robertson, 25, 2819 Whitener Ave., was arrested on a Ste. Genevieve County warrant for failure to register.
* Chaquita S. Townsend, 22, 356 S. Benton St., and Chaquana M. Townsend, 20, 119 N. Ellis St., were issued summonses for assault.
* Marcia R. Franks, 49, of Jackson was issued a summons for peace disturbance.
* An assault was reported.
* A domestic assault was reported.
* A GPS system, sunglasses and coins were reported stolen at 2217 Lakewood Drive.
* Identity theft was reported.
* Vehicle damage was reported at 1226 Ranney Ave.
* A request for service was reported.
* Fraud was reported.
* A rape was reported.
* A 59-year-old man was placed in protective custody.
The Jackson Police Department released the following items.
* an assault was reported.
* An assault was reported.
* A theft was reported in the 900 block of West Independence Street.
* Property damage was reported in the 800 block of August Street.
* Property damage was reported on West Independence Street.
* Property damage was reported on Optimist Hill Drive.
* Fraud was reported in the 2300 block of East Jackson Boulevard.
* A court order violation was reported in the 2000 block of Old Toll Road.
* Harassment was reported in Jackson City Park.
* Three disturbance reports were received from the 400 block of East Lane.