- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)45
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)6
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)2
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)35
- Tanker truck catches fire near Oak Ridge (04/24/16)7
- Local company makes eco-friendly kitty litter that cuts cat-box smell (04/25/16)
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
WOLF LAKE, Ill. -- Steven Michael Cain, 54, of Wolf Lake died Friday, Sept. 3, 2004, east of Anna, Ill.
He was born Sept. 13, 1949, in Tuscola, Ill., son of Clifford Dean and Clara Louise Peddycourt Cain.
He attended Anna Heights Baptist Church and was a member of Anna Moose Lodge 1346.
Survivors include his parents of Wolf Lake; a brother, Phillip Cain of Wolf Lake; and two sisters, Brenda Schlenker of Anna and Donna Morse of Longwood, Fla.
Friends may call at Lutz and Rendleman Funeral Home in Anna from 5 to 8 p.m. Thursday.
Funeral will be at 10 a.m. Friday at the funeral home, with the Rev. Jim Stamp officiating. Burial will be in Anna City Cemetery.