- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)39
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Ray's of Kelso, Plaza by Ray's to change ownership; Fonn to buy enterprise (04/20/16)3
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)5
- Cape council approves nearly $1M in park, sculpture projects with little public discussion (04/22/16)37
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)2
- Tanker truck catches fire near Oak Ridge (04/24/16)7
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
- Local company makes eco-friendly kitty litter that cuts cat-box smell (04/25/16)
Cape fire report 9/7/04
Firefighters responded to the following calls Saturday: At 5:38 p.m., an emergency medical service in the 500 block of South Pacific Street.
At 8:23 p.m., a fire alarm sounding at 3120 Independence St.
Firefighters responded to the following calls Sunday:
At 8:50 a.m., an alarm sounding at 2107 Woodhaven Road.
At 10:57 a.m., an emergency medical service at 725 Hackberry St.
At 12:19 p.m., an emergency medical service at South Kingshighway and Bloomfield Road.
At 1:39 p.m., an alarm sounding at 1000 N. Sprigg St.
At 2:08 p.m., an emergency medical service at Broadway and Water Street.
At 3:05 p.m., emergency medical service at 1500 Dunklin Street.Firefighters responded to the following calls Monday:
At 2:33 a.m., a mutual aid call from Scott City for a motor vehicle accident.
At 8:32 a.m., an emergency medical service in the 100 block of Mason Street.
At 10:50 a.m.,an emergency medical service on Camellia Drive.
At 11:02 a.m., an emergency medical service in the 400 block of North Frederick Street.
At 11:52 a.m., an emergency medical service in the 3000 block of Aspen Drive.
At 3:26 p.m., an emergency medical service in the 400 block of Good Hope Street.