- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)46
- Neelys Landing man shot, killed by highway patrol trooper after traffic stop (05/01/16)31
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- 2016 All-Missourian Boys Basketball (04/29/16)
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)3
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
Killian - Fox
MARBLE HILL, Mo. -- Rebecca Sue Killian and David Rodney Fox were married April 12, 2008, at Glennon Hall in Glennon, Mo. The Rev. Elijah Allen performed the ceremony.
The bride is the daughter of Virginia Killian of Marble Hill, and the late Frank Killian. The groom is the son of the late Henry and Beulah Fox.
The bride was presented in marriage by her son, Anthony Killian.
Maid of honor was LaDonna Menz of Marble Hill.
Robert A. Johnson of Marble Hill was best man.
Samantha Holland attended the guest book.
A dinner reception was held at the hall. Servers were Brooke Killian, niece of the bride, and Samantha Holland.
Mrs. Fox is a graduate of Woodland High School.
The groom attended Woodland High School. He retired as a machine operator with Union Pacific Railroad.
After a wedding trip to Pensacola, Fla., the couple is residing in Marble Hill.