- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)45
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)6
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)2
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)36
- Tanker truck catches fire near Oak Ridge (04/24/16)7
- Local company makes eco-friendly kitty litter that cuts cat-box smell (04/25/16)
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
Stephen Joseph Arnzen, 64, of Cape Girardeau died Friday, Aug. 22, 2008, at home.
He was born Nov. 18, 1943, in Leopold, Mo., son of William Joseph and Julia J. Van De Ven Arnzen. He and Carole J. Littleton Arnzen were married Sept. 30, 1967, in Cape Girardeau.
Arnzen was a member of St. Vincent de Paul Catholic Church. He was employed by Ford Groves Motor Co. as a transmission technician for 40 years, retiring in 2007.
Survivors include his wife, Carole J. Arnzen of Cape Girardeau; a daughter, Nicole J. Arnzen of Cape Girardeau; a son, Scott J. (Colleen) Arnzen of Cape Girardeau; two sisters, Judy Mayfield of Scopus, Mo., Patty Ricketts of Leopold, Mo.; three brothers, Harold Arnzen of Jackson, Richard Arnzen of Kelso, Mo., Virgil Arnzen of Benton, Mo.; four grandchildren, Aaron Arnzen, Madeleine Arnzen, Noah Arnzen and Liam Arnzen.
He was preceded in death by his parents and brother, Jim Arnzen.
Friends may call from 5:30 to 8:30 p.m. today at St. Vincent de Paul Catholic Church. Parish prayers will be at 7:30 p.m., followed by a rosary.
The funeral will be at 10 a.m. Monday at St. Vincent de Paul Catholic Church, with the Revs. David Hulshof and Robert Brockland officiating.
Burial will be at St. Mary Cemetery in Cape Girardeau.
Ford and Sons Funeral Home is in charge of arrangements.