- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)46
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)2
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
- Local company makes eco-friendly kitty litter that cuts cat-box smell (04/25/16)
- Man accused of pointing BB gun at Chaffee resident (04/26/16)2
Stover - Tucker
Shannon Lee Stover and Kevin Michael Tucker were married March 8, 2008, at New McKendree United Methodist Church in Jackson. The Rev. Jim Matthews performed the ceremony. Vocalists were Terry Strack, uncle of the bride, and Karen Benefield, both of Jackson.
Parents of the couple are Dan and Karen Stover of Jackson, and Michael and Donna Tucker of St. Louis.
Matron of honor was Kaci Hubbard of Jackson. Bridesmaids were Sarah Goodwin of Jackson, cousin of the bride; Monica Tucker, sister-in-law of the groom; Jane and Anna Tucker, sisters of the groom; all of St. Louis.
Dennis Tucker of St. Louis was his cousin's best man. Groomsmen were Andy Stover of Jackson, brother of the bride; Ben Tucker, brother of the groom; Andy Joly and Josh Beiberdorf, all of St. Louis. Ushers were Mike Goodwin of Jackson, cousin of the bride; Phil and Sam Tucker of St. Louis, cousins of the groom; and Luke Hubbard of Jackson.
Candlelighter was Lindsey Church of Jackson.
Flower girl was Mallory Tucker, daughter of Ben and Monica Tucker and niece of the groom.
Guest book attendants were Sharon Strack, aunt of the bride, and Teresa Thompson.
A dinner and dance reception was held at Bavarian Halle. Servers were Karen Fitzsimmons, aunt of the bride, and Mary Gallagher, aunt of the groom, both of St. Louis.
The groom's parents hosted the rehearsal dinner at Port Cape Girardeau.
Mrs. Tucker received a bachelor's degree in nursing from Southeast Missouri State University in 2006. She is a registered nurse with Barnes Jewish Medical Group.
The groom received a degree in computer science from the university in 2007. He is a software programmer with ABF.
After a wedding trip to Playa del Carmen, Mexico, the couple is residing in St. Louis.