- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)40
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Ray's of Kelso, Plaza by Ray's to change ownership; Fonn to buy enterprise (04/20/16)3
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)6
- Cape council approves nearly $1M in park, sculpture projects with little public discussion (04/22/16)37
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)2
- Tanker truck catches fire near Oak Ridge (04/24/16)7
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
- Local company makes eco-friendly kitty litter that cuts cat-box smell (04/25/16)
PERRYVILLE, Mo. — Sylvia M. Hampson, 65, of Perryville died Friday, Aug. 22, 2008, at her home.
She was born Sept. 20, 1942, in Pulaski County, Ark., daughter of Irvin and Willie Snider.
Survivors include two daughters, Karen Freeman of Perryville, Kelly Strack of Maumelle, Ark.; two sisters, Margie Snider of Virginia, Carolyn Schlesier of Little Rock, Ark.; a brother, Cecil Bennett of Little Rock; and three granddaughters.
She was preceded in death by her parents and a son.
Friends may call from 6 p.m. until the time of service today at Miller Family Funeral Home in Perryville.
A memorial service will be at 7 p.m. today at the funeral home, with the Rev. Sharon Howard officiating.
The funeral is at 10 a.m. Tuesday at Griffin, Liggett, Healey and Roth Funeral Home in Little Rock.