- Cape teacher accused of assaulting student at football game (10/23/16)41
- Pedestrian killed during traffic collision on I-55 (10/23/16)9
- Scott County Sheriff Rick Walter faces challenge from criminal investigator Wes Drury (10/21/16)8
- Shooting injures two people in Cape early Tuesday (10/19/16)34
- 18-year-old killed in one-car crash Thursday morning (10/21/16)1
- Man arrested after dispute at school spurs brief lockdown (10/21/16)6
- 'I feel for them' (10/20/16)1
- Hundreds turn out for VintageNOW fundraiser (10/23/16)3
- Crews are working on the new Drury Hotel (10/21/16)4
- Benton man accused of statutory rape, selling pot (10/20/16)1
Fire Report 8/23/08
Firefighters responded to the following calls Thursday:
* At 8:01 p.m., an alarm sounding at 1912 Broadway.
* At 9:08 p.m., a power line problem at 820 Elm St.
* At 9:10 p.m., a citizen assist at 63 N. Hanover St.
* At 10:20 p.m., an illegal burn at 812 S. Benton St.
* At 10:59 p.m., a power line problem at 816 S. Benton St.
* At 11:55 p.m., emergency medical service at 430 N. Frederick St.
Firefighters responded to the following calls Friday:
* At 12:17 a.m., emergency medical service at 1929 Independence St.
* A 2:39 a.m., a citizen assist in the 1400 block of South West End Boulevard.
* At 5:75 a.m., an alarm sounding at 140 S. Sheridan St.
* At 7:39 a.m., a motor vehicle accident at William Street and South Mount Auburn Road.
* At 8:41 a.m., an alarm sounding at 3120 Independence St.
* At 11:16 a.m., an alarm sounding in the 2400 block of Veterans Memorial Drive.
* At 2:28 p.m., a citizen assist in the 100 block of Hanover Avenue.