Police Report 8/23/08
Saturday, August 23, 2008
The Cape Girardeau Police Department released the following items. Arrests do not imply guilt.
* Galen L. Osborne, 18, 411 S. Ellis St., was arrested on suspicion of stealing.
* Calvin D. Reed, 19, of Poplar Bluff, Mo., was arrested on a Cape Girardeau warrant for probation violation for property damage.
* John S. Ryan, 26, 3110 County Road 227, was arrested on suspicion of parole violation.
* Nancy A. Harris, 31, 921 William St., Apt. 1, was arrested on a Cape Girardeau warrant for failure to pay fines for improper registration and no operator's license.
* A subject is in custody pending charges for stealing.
* A domestic assault was reported.
* E-Clips, 52 S. Plaza Way, reported a theft of credit card machine, shears, clippers and hair color.
* Habitat for Humanity, 340 Country Club Drive, reported a theft of gravel.
* Rhodes 101, 1624 N. Kings-highway, reported a theft of gasoline.
* A Missouri license plate was reported stolen at 608 Jefferson Ave.
* A gas-powered pump was reported stolen in the 500 block of La Cruz Lane.
* A trailer was reported stolen at 166 LaSalle St.
* A PlayStation 3 was reported stolen at 2583 Meadow Lane.
* Telephones, a cigarette, a hair dryer, a curling iron, food and alcohol were reported stolen at 25 N. Benton St.
* Rhodes 101, 449 S. Kings-highway, reported a theft of gasoline.
* Shell D-Mart, 3415 William st., reported a theft of gasoline.
* A request for service was reported.