The Cape Girardeau Police Department released the following items. Arrests do not imply guilt.
* Morgan R. Lowry, 21, of Red Bud, Ill., was arrested on suspicion of driving while intoxicated and speeding.
* Laseric M. Danner, 21, 417 Marroseann Drive, Apt. 9, was arrested on suspicion of possession with intent to distribute marijuana and driving while suspended and without insurance.
* Two girls, ages 15 and 16, were cited into juvenile court for peace disturbance by fighting.
* Carol Y. Carter, 44, of Olive Branch, Ill., was arrested on a Ballard County, Ky., warrant for child neglect.
* Christopher W. Smith, 20, 423 S. Benton St., was issued a summons for noise control.
* Laseric M. Danner, 21, 417 Marroseann Drive, was issued a summons for noise control.
* Medications were reported stolen at 1733 David St.
* Tools were reported stolen at 1215 William St.
* Money was reported stolen at 207 S. Kingshighway. Amanda M. Jeane, 27, of Farmington, Mo., was issued a summons in conneciton with the incident.
* A bicycle was reported stolen at 2305 Earleen St.
* A check was reported stolen at 424 S. West End Blvd.
* Dollar General, 724 Broadway, reported a theft of a deposit bag.
* A debit card was reported stolen at 3439 William St.
* An Xbox and game were reported stolen at 2819 Whitener St..
* A computer was reported stolen at 3007 Wisteria Drive.
* A dog bite was reported.
* A 25-year-old man was placed in protective custody.
* A 30-year-old woman was placed in protective custody.
* An 18-year-old man was placed in protective custody.
* Phone harassment was reported.
The Jackson Police Department released the following items.
* A theft was reported in the 300 block of East Jackson Boulevard.
* A disturbance was reported in the 900 block of East Main Street.
* Harassment was reported in the 500 block of South Hope street.