- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)48
- Neelys Landing man shot, killed by highway patrol trooper after traffic stop (05/01/16)43
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- 2016 All-Missourian Boys Basketball (04/29/16)
- Statement: Man says copsí good work drove him to grow his own marijuana (05/01/16)1
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- River Ridge Winery changes hands (05/02/16)
Police report 8/20/08
The Cape Girardeau Police Department released the following items. Arrests do not imply guilt.
* Danielle L.A. Barks, 21, 45 S. West End Blvd., No. 311, was arrested on a Cape Girardeau warrant for failure to appear for stealing.
* Paul R. Earls, 29, of Jackson was arrested on a Butler County warrant for child neglect.
* Geramey L. Cleaves, 22, of Cairo Ill., was issued a summons for noise control.
* A bicycle was reported stolen at 1413 N. Henderson Ave.
* An assault was reported.
* Damage to vehicle was reported at 121 East Rodney Drive. A 9-year-old boy was cited into juvenile court in connection with the incident.
The Jackson Police Department released the following items. Arrests do not imply guilt.
* Danielle L. Barks, 21, 1527 Deerwood Drive, was arrested on a Cape Girardeau warrant for failure to appear.
* Thomas G. Yoke, 39, 563 County Road 302, was arrested on suspicion of driving while intoxicated and driving while revoked.
* Daniel L. Macke, 28, 1207 E. Main St., was arrested on suspicion of driving while intoxicated and driving while revoked.
* Hughey Emiley, 26, of Glenallen, Mo., was issued a summons for failure to register a motor vehicle and no insurance.
* Andrew M. Neumann, 20, of Scott City was issued a summons for operating a defective vehicle.
* Chance G. Breese, 17, 118 Tree Lane, was issued a summons for possession of tobacco by a person younger than 18.
* Myca T. Rouse, 18, 412 N. Georgia St., was issued a summons for possession of drug paraphermalia.
* Kenneth B. Hobeck, 24, 516 N. Farmington Road, was issued a summons for driving while revoked.
* Carla McCall, 52, 957, W. Independence St., was issued a summons for assault and trespassing.
* A burglary was reported in the 2300 block of East Jackson Boulevard
* A theft was reported in the 2200 block of East Jackson Boulevard.