- Woman sleeping in car accused of attacking Cape officer (7/26/16)13
- Seeking new history: Centurion Development buys former Woolworth building at 1 N. Main St. (7/28/16)5
- Prosecutor says shooting by state trooper was justified (7/24/16)15
- Cape resident gets seven years in prison for shooting at man (7/26/16)1
- Former Scott City mayor refutes claims made about loss of curbside recycling pickup (7/26/16)
- Burglary of trailer leaves its residents homeless (7/27/16)4
- Golden Corral coming to Cape; may hire 100 workers (7/21/16)10
- Police: Child's video revealed stepfather's abuse of sibling (7/28/16)3
- Foot plots provide habitats and nutrition to attract wildlife, grow populations (7/18/16)
- City may spend extra park tax money on Cape Splash, skate park, other projects (7/25/16)10
PERRYVILLE, Mo. — Bernice H. Meyer, 91, of Perryville died Tuesday, Aug. 19, 2008, at Perry County Memorial Hospital.
She was born Oct. 20, 1916, at Egypt Mills, Mo., daughter of the Rev. A.M. and Hulda C. Kipping Lohmann. She and Elmer A. Meyer were married Nov. 9, 1941. He died Nov. 29, 1981.
Meyer retired from the accounting department at International Shoe Co. She was a member of Immanuel Lutheran Church in Perryville.
Survivors include two sons, Richard Meyer of Perryville, Charles Meyer of St. Louis; two daughters, Susan Mueller of Minneapolis, Minn., Carol Barber of Birmingham, Ala.; 10 grandchildren; and 15 great-grandchildren.
She was preceded in death by two brothers.
Visitation will be from 10 a.m. to service time Friday at Immanuel Lutheran Church.
The funeral will be at 1 p.m. Friday at the church, with the Rev. Matthew Marks officiating. Burial will be in Immanuel Lutheran Cemetery.
Young and Sons Funeral Home is in charge of arrangements.