- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)46
- Neelys Landing man shot, killed by highway patrol trooper after traffic stop (05/01/16)42
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- 2016 All-Missourian Boys Basketball (04/29/16)
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)3
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
PERRYVILLE, Mo. — Bernice H. Meyer, 91, of Perryville died Tuesday, Aug. 19, 2008, at Perry County Memorial Hospital.
She was born Oct. 20, 1916, at Egypt Mills, Mo., daughter of the Rev. A.M. and Hulda C. Kipping Lohmann. She and Elmer A. Meyer were married Nov. 9, 1941. He died Nov. 29, 1981.
Meyer retired from the accounting department at International Shoe Co. She was a member of Immanuel Lutheran Church in Perryville.
Survivors include two sons, Richard Meyer of Perryville, Charles Meyer of St. Louis; two daughters, Susan Mueller of Minneapolis, Minn., Carol Barber of Birmingham, Ala.; 10 grandchildren; and 15 great-grandchildren.
She was preceded in death by two brothers.
Visitation will be from 10 a.m. to service time Friday at Immanuel Lutheran Church.
The funeral will be at 1 p.m. Friday at the church, with the Rev. Matthew Marks officiating. Burial will be in Immanuel Lutheran Cemetery.
Young and Sons Funeral Home is in charge of arrangements.