Police report 8/19/08
Tuesday, August 19, 2008
The Cape Girardeau Police Department released the following items. Arrests do not imply guilt.
* Katherine Anne Jackson, 26, 3253 S. Illinois Ave., Carbondale, Ill., was arrested on suspicion of fraudulent attempt to obtain a controlled substance.
* Frank Willie Jackson, 43, 811 S. Ellis St., was arrested on a Cape Girardeau warrant for probation violation for a revoked operator's license. He was also arrested on a Cape Girardeau warrant for failure to appear in court for a revoked operator's license.
* A subject is in custody pending the filing of formal charges for assaulting a law enforcement officer and resisting arrest.
* Amanda Lea Pulliam, 19, 2769 Route V, was arrested on suspicion of stealing.
* Kelly LaVaughn Dennis, 19, 2769 Route V, was arrested on suspicion of stealing.
* Christopher E. Martin, 23, 1125 Dorothy St., was arrested on suspicion of resisting arrest and assaulting a law enforcement officer.
* Sarah M. Roussin, 21, 903 Bellevue Drive, Apt. 2W, was arrested on a Cape Girardeau warrant for contempt of court for a parking violation.
* An ignition and key were taken at 1304 Broadway.
* Rhodes 101, 1126 N. Sprigg St., reported theft of gasoline.
* A pit bull was reported stolen at 1117 Emily Court.
* Gas was reported stolen at 449 S. Kingshighway.
* Jaspers, 10 S. West End Blvd., reported theft of gasoline.
* Medication, a cell phone and cash were reported stolen at 904 N. Fountain St.
* A checkbook, a gift card and miscellaneous receipts were reported stolen at 37 Doctors Park.
* A vehicle door and window were reported damaged and a subwoofer and amplifier were reported taken.
* Slashed tires were reported at 505 N. Kingshighway.
* A damaged apartment door frame was reported at 2806 Independence St. A TV, a PlayStation 2 and some controllers were reported stolen.
* A report of assisting another agency.
* An accidental death was reported.
* A counterfeit $20 bill was reported at Nickels & Deimes Inc.
* A rape was reported.
* A peace disturbance was reported.
* A 35-year-old man was taken into protective custody.
* A 41-year-old man was taken into protective custody.
The Jackson Police Department released the following items. Arrests do not imply guilt.
* Kathy Sue Fadler, 49, 196 W. Ora Lee Drive, was issued a summons for failure to register a motor vehicle.
* Property damage was reported in the 800 block of Clark Street.
* Property damage was reported in the 220 block of Shannon Court.
* A peace disturbance was reported in the 1000 block of Aspen Drive.