- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)41
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)6
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)2
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)20
- Tanker truck catches fire near Oak Ridge (04/24/16)7
- Local company makes eco-friendly kitty litter that cuts cat-box smell (04/25/16)
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
St. Louis girl, 15, struck by stray bullet
ST. LOUIS (AP) -- A 15-year-old St. Louis girl is hospitalized after being hit by a stray bullet that went into her home.
The girl's name and her condition have not been released.
It happened about 3 a.m. Monday in north St. Louis. Authorities say the girl is an innocent victim. She was struck in the back when the bullet came into her home after an apparent drive-by shooting.
An investigation continues. No arrests have been made.
Information from: KMOV-TV, http://www.kmov.com