Police report 8/18/08
Monday, August 18, 2008
The Cape Girardeau Police Department released the following items. Arrests do not imply guilt.
* A person was taken into custody and charges are pending for driving while intoxicated.
* Tommy Brown, 22, of Chester, Ill., was arrested on suspicion of driving while intoxicated.
* A 15-year-old juvenile was taken into custody for stealing.
* Two juveniles, a 9-year-old and a 10-year-old, were taken into custody for trespassing and stealing.
* Eric Brown, 256 Whetstone Way, Jackson, was issued a summons for driving with a suspended license and failure to maintain a single lane.
* A Nintendo Wii game console and accessories were reported stolen. Property damage was also reported.
* Schnucks, 19 S. Kingshighway, reported a theft of medication.
* D-Mart, 3415 William St., reported a theft of gasoline.
* A checkbook and cash were reported stolen at 11 S. Spanish St.
* A cell phone was reported found at 207 Louisana Ave.
* Endangering the welfare of a child was reported.
* A bicycle was reported found at North Water and Fourth streets.
The Jackson Police Department released the following items. Arrests do not imply guilt.
* Theft of a motor vehicle was reported in the 700 block of Bois D'Arc Street.
* Theft was reported at Morgan and Oak streets.
* Property was reported found on Donna Drive.
* A disturbance was reported in the 400 block of North Shawnee Boulevard.