- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)42
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)6
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)2
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)26
- Tanker truck catches fire near Oak Ridge (04/24/16)7
- Local company makes eco-friendly kitty litter that cuts cat-box smell (04/25/16)
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
Fire report 8/18/08
Firefighters responded to the following calls Saturday:
* At 4:19 p.m., emergency medical service in the 600 block of William Street.
* At 5: 17 p.m., an alarm at 424 Marie St.
* At 10:51 p.m., motor vehicle accident at 325 N. Kingshighway.
Firefighters responded to the following calls Sunday:
* At 2:24 a.m., citizen arrest in the 600 block of Charles Street.
* At 3 a.m., emergency medical service in the 2900 block of Beavercreek Drive.
* At 12:14 p.m., emergency medical service in the 300 block of North Sprigg Street.
Firefighters responded to the following call Saturday:
* Emergency medical service at Tower Grove Street.