- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)45
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)6
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)2
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)36
- Tanker truck catches fire near Oak Ridge (04/24/16)7
- Local company makes eco-friendly kitty litter that cuts cat-box smell (04/25/16)
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
McColpin - fenwick
Jennifer Ann McColpin and Derek Nathan Fenwick of Beaverton, Ore., announce their engagement. She is the daughter of Ron and Rose Marie McColpin of Lees Summit, Mo. He is the son of Steve and Nancy Fenwick of Cape Girardeau.
McColpin is a 1997 graduate of Archbishop O'Hara High School in Kansas City, Mo. She received a bachelor of science degree in nursing from St. Louis University. She is a registered nurse in the Mother Baby Unit at Oregon Health and Science University Hospital in Portland.
Fenwick is a 1997 graduate of Notre Dame Regional High School. He received a bachelor of science degree in exercise science from St. Louis University in 2001, and a master of physical therapy degree from the university in 2003. He is rehabilitation director at Holladay Park Plaza in Portland.
An Aug. 30 wedding is planned at St. Francis Xavier College Church in St. Louis.