- Cape teacher accused of assaulting student at football game (10/23/16)41
- Pedestrian killed during traffic collision on I-55 (10/23/16)9
- Scott County Sheriff Rick Walter faces challenge from criminal investigator Wes Drury (10/21/16)8
- Shooting injures two people in Cape early Tuesday (10/19/16)34
- 18-year-old killed in one-car crash Thursday morning (10/21/16)1
- Man arrested after dispute at school spurs brief lockdown (10/21/16)6
- 'I feel for them' (10/20/16)1
- Hundreds turn out for VintageNOW fundraiser (10/23/16)3
- Crews are working on the new Drury Hotel (10/21/16)4
- Benton man accused of statutory rape, selling pot (10/20/16)1
Borgfield - 50 years
Mr. and Mrs. Donald E. Borgfield of Jackson celebrated their 50th wedding anniversary with a dinner and reception July 12, 2008, at Emanuel United Church of Christ in Jackson.
Hosts were their daughters and sons-in-law, Kim and Rob Hodo and Penny and Greg King.
Approximately 120 guests attended from Cape Girardeau, Jackson, St. Louis, St. Charles, Park Hills, Fredericktown, High Ridge and Arnold, Mo.; Lockhart, Garland, Grapevine and Wylie, Texas; and Columbia, Ill.
Borgfield and June Schneider were married July 13, 1958, at Zion Lutheran Church by the Rev. G.B. Seboldt.
Their attendants were Edna Schneider Slinkard, Rose Schneider, Mary Voorhes, Carol Hahs, Mary Pensel, Larry Borgfield, Harold Pensel, W.H. Willa, E.E. Schneider Sr., and Joe Kurre Jr.
The couple has four granddaughters, Brandee (Chris) Reagan, Lacie (Nick) Barber, Danielle (Brad) Gross, and Rachel Hodo; a stepgrandson, Bill Hodo; and two great-grandchildren, Brendan Barber and Braysen Reagan.