- Cape teacher accused of assaulting student at football game (10/23/16)41
- Pedestrian killed during traffic collision on I-55 (10/23/16)9
- Scott County Sheriff Rick Walter faces challenge from criminal investigator Wes Drury (10/21/16)9
- 18-year-old killed in one-car crash Thursday morning (10/21/16)1
- One issue reveals Clinton's character (10/25/16)18
- Man arrested after dispute at school spurs brief lockdown (10/21/16)6
- One victim IDs his attacker in shooting that killed woman (10/25/16)1
- 'I feel for them' (10/20/16)1
- Hundreds turn out for VintageNOW fundraiser (10/23/16)3
- R.P. Lumber chain buys Southeast Missouri Builders Supply in Cape (10/25/16)7
Crabtree - griffin
Tabatha Ann Crabtree and Wade Justin Griffin were married May 31, 2008, at the Riu Palace in Cabo San Lucas, Mexico. Maria Luisa Gonzalez Castro performed the ceremony.
The bride is the daughter of Gayla Crabtree of Cape Girardeau, and the late Michael Crabtree. The groom is the son of Patty Griffin of Doniphan, Mo., and the late Larry Griffin.
Matron of honor was Krissi Crum of Dexter, Mo.
Clayton Crum of Dexter was best man.
Receptions were held June 14 at Sycamore Hills Country Club in Doniphan, and June 21 at the VFW Hall in Cape Girardeau.
Mrs. Griffin is a 1994 graduate of Scott City High School. She received a bachelor of science degree in business administration from Southeast Missouri State University in 1998. She is a farm marketer with Cargill Inc. in Sikeston, Mo.
The groom is a 1995 graduate of Doniphan High School. He received a bachelor of science degree in mechanical engineering from the University of Missouri-Rolla in 2000. He is a senior process engineer at Emcon Technologies in Dexter.
The couple is residing in Dexter.