- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)46
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)3
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
- Local company makes eco-friendly kitty litter that cuts cat-box smell (04/25/16)
- Man accused of pointing BB gun at Chaffee resident (04/26/16)2
Crabtree - griffin
Tabatha Ann Crabtree and Wade Justin Griffin were married May 31, 2008, at the Riu Palace in Cabo San Lucas, Mexico. Maria Luisa Gonzalez Castro performed the ceremony.
The bride is the daughter of Gayla Crabtree of Cape Girardeau, and the late Michael Crabtree. The groom is the son of Patty Griffin of Doniphan, Mo., and the late Larry Griffin.
Matron of honor was Krissi Crum of Dexter, Mo.
Clayton Crum of Dexter was best man.
Receptions were held June 14 at Sycamore Hills Country Club in Doniphan, and June 21 at the VFW Hall in Cape Girardeau.
Mrs. Griffin is a 1994 graduate of Scott City High School. She received a bachelor of science degree in business administration from Southeast Missouri State University in 1998. She is a farm marketer with Cargill Inc. in Sikeston, Mo.
The groom is a 1995 graduate of Doniphan High School. He received a bachelor of science degree in mechanical engineering from the University of Missouri-Rolla in 2000. He is a senior process engineer at Emcon Technologies in Dexter.
The couple is residing in Dexter.