- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)46
- Neelys Landing man shot, killed by highway patrol trooper after traffic stop (05/01/16)42
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- 2016 All-Missourian Boys Basketball (04/29/16)
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)3
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
Yount - 65 years
Mr. and Mrs. Donald Yount of Cape Girardeau celebrated their 65th wedding anniversary with a family dinner Aug. 16, 2008, at Celebrations. Hosts were their son and daughter-in-law, Grady and Christy Yount of Cape Girardeau.
Yount and Mildred Ketcherside were married Aug. 25, 1943, in Leadwood, Mo., by the Rev. Claude Carl.
Among those in attendance were Reve Wilmont of Sullivan, Mo., the couple's matron of honor; a sister, Phyllis (David) Pearman of Desloge, Mo.; a brother, Charles (Kathy) Ketcherside of Ballwin, Mo.; and grandsons, Kirk Yount of Olivette, Mo., and Eric (Krista) Yount of Columbia, Mo.