- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)46
- Neelys Landing man shot, killed by highway patrol trooper after traffic stop (05/01/16)41
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- 2016 All-Missourian Boys Basketball (04/29/16)
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)3
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
Ragan - Gibbar
Colleen Michelle Ragan and Nathan Todd Gibbar were united in marriage May 24, 2008, at Cathedral of Immaculate Conception in Kansas City, Mo.
Parents of the couple are Chris and Dee Ragan of Kansas City, and Roger and Karen Gibbar of Cape Girardeau.
Matron of honor was Kelly Swan of Kansas City, sister of the bride. Bridesmaids were Tracy Curtis of Cape Girardeau, sister of the groom; Laura Lowe of St. Charles, Mo., and Carrie Schumer of Chicago.
Nathan Skinner of St. Louis was best man. Groomsmen were Andrew Skinner of Columbia, Mo., Ben Reoger of Indianapolis, Ind., and Jason Owen of Springfield, Mo. Ushers were Ian Fagala of St. Louis and Nick Swoboda of Cape Girardeau.
Flower girl was Paige Dernier, daughter of Nathan and Stephanie Jensen of Kansas City. Ringbearer was Gibson Curtis, son of Trey and Tracy Curtis and nephew of the groom.
Bonnie Remboldt of Kansas City attended the guest book.
A dinner and dance reception was held at Little Theatre.
The groom's parents hosted the rehearsal dinner May 23 at Crowne Plaza Hotel.
Mrs. Gibbar received a bachelor's degree in criminal justice from Southeast Missouri State University, and a master's degree in public policy administration from the University of Missouri-St. Louis. She is administrative assistant to the general manager at Pittsburgh Pipe in St. Louis.
The groom received a bachelor's degree in criminal justice from Southeast. He is a branch manager with Fastenal Co. in St. Louis.
After a wedding trip to Whitehouse, Jamaica, the couple is residing in St. Louis.