- Neelys Landing man shot, killed by highway patrol trooper after traffic stop (05/01/16)43
- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)49
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- River Ridge Winery changes hands (05/02/16)
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- 2016 All-Missourian Boys Basketball (04/29/16)
- Statement: Man says cops’ good work drove him to grow his own marijuana (05/01/16)1
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- Hopper Road to close for months during construction of Veterans Drive (04/27/16)9
Wickham - waller
Margery Ann Wickham and John Paul Waller were united in marriage June 14, 2008, at First Presbyterian Church in Cape Girardeau. The Rev. Paul Kabo Jr. performed the ceremony. Chadie Fruehwald of Cape Girardeau was organist, Meghan Brown of Washington, Mo., was violinist, and Brandi Bailey of Cape Girardeau was soloist.
The bride is the daughter of Sharon Wickham of Cape Girardeau, and the late William Wickham Jr. The groom is the son of John and Sharon Waller of Bonne Terre, Mo.
Matron of honor was Julianne Penny-Eddleman of Cape Girardeau. Bridesmaids were Beth Wells of Cape Girardeau, sister of the bride; Shawna Bridgeman of Conway, Ark., and Nikki Hendrix-Brown of Fruitland.
Steve Cook of Festus, Mo., was best man. Groomsmen were Mike Dilley of Jackson, Joe Wood and Ashley Eddleman of Cape Girardeau. Ushers were Thomas Waller of Bonne Terre, brother of the groom, and Richard Parnell of Dupo, Ill., cousin of the bride.
Candlelighters were Amber Cook of Cape Girardeau and Shelby Seabaugh of Jackson.
Flower girl was Paige Wells, daughter of Paul and Beth Wells and niece of the bride. Ringbearer was Tyler Rule, son of Danielle Rule of Mattoon, Ill.
Courtney Bradley of Denton, Texas, attended the guest book.
The reception was held at the American Legion Hall in Jackson. Servers were Amy Franklin, Jessica Groves, Josh Littrell, Shirley Reeves and Joyce Penny.
The bride's mother hosted the rehearsal dinner June 13 at her home.
Mrs. Waller received a bachelor of science degree in psychology in 2000, and a bachelor's degree of music education-vocal in May 2008, both from Southeast Missouri State University. She is employed at Sears Grand.
The groom received an associate degree in science in 1992. He is employed at Outback Steakhouse.
After a wedding trip to St. Louis, the couple is residing in Jackson.