- Fatal-shooting victim ID'd; uncle said he tried to break up fight (9/29/16)29
- Driver charged with manslaughter in crash that killed 2 (9/27/16)
- Perryville man arrested for alleged patronizing prostitution, harassment (9/23/16)6
- Perryville High principal on leave; no reason given (9/28/16)9
- Video and evidence largely confirm trooper's claims in April traffic stop shooting (9/23/16)9
- Cape man may lose eye after shovel beating, police say (9/25/16)2
- Animal-rescue group receives grant from rock star for spay, neuter assistance (9/28/16)1
- Monia pleads guilty to 9 counts of financial exploitation of elderly; dealings with murderer Joseph clarified (9/28/16)11
- Woman accused of pushing Wal-Mart employee after theft (9/27/16)
- Planning, design puts renovations of H-H building into hotel on hold (9/26/16)6
Lacy cares for Marble Hill
To the editor:
In response to the story "Marble Hill officials disagree over paving, copier during heated council meeting": Unlike others, Alderman Clint Lacy is going to do what's right for the city.
The people of Marble Hill made a wise choice when they elected him. Mr. Lacy will continue to ask the hard questions and no doubt ruffle a few feathers. However, as long as he is on the board of aldermen you can rest assured Marble Hill has one person who is looking out for Marble Hill. I know him well.
PAUL GARRISON, Lake Ozark, Mo.