- Peter Kinder resigns federal agency post, concludes position unnecessary and waste of tax dollars (6/16/18)2
- Longtime downtown Cape bartender Marcellus Jones remembered by friends (6/12/18)2
- Committee to start planning process for indoor aquatic center in Cape (6/20/18)1
- Stormy Daniels to visit East Cape Girardeau (6/13/18)20
- Southeast to spend $150,000 to refresh brand with Ohio firm (6/19/18)6
- A community rallies behind Honorable Young Men's Club (6/16/18)1
- New urban dance studio opens on Broadway (6/15/18)2
- Jackson natives compete in 260-mile canoe race (6/16/18)1
- Mother, child reportedly hit by car in Cape Girardeau (6/18/18)
- Neal Boyd blessed us all with his God-given talent (6/19/18)
Lacy cares for Marble Hill
To the editor:
In response to the story "Marble Hill officials disagree over paving, copier during heated council meeting": Unlike others, Alderman Clint Lacy is going to do what's right for the city.
The people of Marble Hill made a wise choice when they elected him. Mr. Lacy will continue to ask the hard questions and no doubt ruffle a few feathers. However, as long as he is on the board of aldermen you can rest assured Marble Hill has one person who is looking out for Marble Hill. I know him well.
PAUL GARRISON, Lake Ozark, Mo.