- Man shot by police ID'd; witness shares his side of story (2/17/17)31
- MSHP: McLendon shot in side; autopsy refutes witness account (2/19/17)23
- Apparent punch at girls basketball game propels lawmaker into action (2/21/17)4
- Cape officer shoots man inside a home (2/16/17)7
- Business notebook: Owners ready to roll out the Barrel 131 (2/20/17)6
- Former Cape cop indicted on possessing child porn (2/17/17)2
- Man dies after being shot by officer; said to have come at cop with knife (2/16/17)29
- Missouri bill would limit transgender school bathroom access (2/22/17)47
- Annual father-daughter dance provides some fun bonding time (2/19/17)1
- Cape businessman known for starting NARS dies at 49 (2/23/17)9
Lacy cares for Marble Hill
To the editor:
In response to the story "Marble Hill officials disagree over paving, copier during heated council meeting": Unlike others, Alderman Clint Lacy is going to do what's right for the city.
The people of Marble Hill made a wise choice when they elected him. Mr. Lacy will continue to ask the hard questions and no doubt ruffle a few feathers. However, as long as he is on the board of aldermen you can rest assured Marble Hill has one person who is looking out for Marble Hill. I know him well.
PAUL GARRISON, Lake Ozark, Mo.