- Neelys Landing man shot, killed by highway patrol trooper after traffic stop (05/01/16)43
- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)49
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- Neighbors mystified over why man was killed by state trooper (05/03/16)20
- River Ridge Winery changes hands (05/02/16)
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- 2016 All-Missourian Boys Basketball (04/29/16)
- Statement: Man says cops’ good work drove him to grow his own marijuana (05/01/16)1
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- 'American Pickers' visits Poplar Bluff (04/29/16)
Police Report 8/16/08
The Cape Girardeau Police Department released the following items. Arrests do not imply guilt.
* Robert E. Jackson, 41, 615 S. Henderson Ave., was arrested on suspicion of resisting arrest.
* Misty R. McIntyre, 23, 338 East Cape Rock Road, Apt. 1, was arrested on Cape Girardeau warrants for contempt of court, improper registration, seat-belt violation and hand and mechanical signals.
* Shenna V. Watkins, 23, of Lilbourn, Mo., was arrested on a Cape Girardeau warrant for probation violation for stealing.
* Mitchell T. West, 18, of Sikeston, Mo., was arrested on Cape Girardeau warrants for failure to appear for driving while intoxicated, leaving the scene, seat-belt violation and failure to yield to emergency vehicle.
* Roner L. Mitchell, 53, of Little Rock, Ark., was arrested on a Cape Girardeau warrant for failure to appear for high weeds.
* John R. Mitchell III, 26, was arrested on a Cape Girardeau warrant for contempt of court for assault and suspended operator's license.
* David K. Huckstep, 50, of Jackson was arrested on a Cape Girardeau warrant for contempt of court, failure to pay fine and cost for improper registration.
* Jefferey A. Moses, 43, 605 S. West End Blvd., was issued a summons for failure to maintain property free of weeds.
* Cody L. Gustin, 17, 709 Albert St., was issued a summons for prohibited acts.
* Furniture, a TV, computers, collector coins, an amplifier and ammunition were reported stolen at 110 Silver Springs Road.
* Money was reported stolen at Frederick and Morgan Oak streets.
* Rhodes 101, 449 S. Kingshighway, reported the theft of gasoline and food.
* A bicycle was reported stolen at 522 S. Ellis St.
* Money was reported stolen at 224 S. Lorimier St.
* An assault was reported.
* Rude Dog, 123 N. Main St., reported damage to a sign and a light tube.
* Damage to a solar light was reported at 1961 Perryville Road.
* A garage door and walls were reported spray painted at 1117 Emily St.
* Fraudulent use of a credit device was reported.
The Jackson Police Department released the following items. Arrests do not imply guilt.
* Amber Riggs, 28, 420 N. Missouri St., was arrested on a Ste. Genevieve County warrant for failure to appear.
* A theft was reported in the 1000 block of Hannah Street.
* A theft was reported in the 1800 block of East Jackson Boulevard.
* A theft was reported in the 400 block of North Missouri Street.
* An assault was reported in the area of North Missouri Street.
* A domestic disturbance was reported in the 900 block of West Jackson Boulevard.
* A peace disturbance was reported in the area of North Main Street.