- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)47
- Neelys Landing man shot, killed by highway patrol trooper after traffic stop (05/01/16)43
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- 2016 All-Missourian Boys Basketball (04/29/16)
- Statement: Man says cops’ good work drove him to grow his own marijuana (05/01/16)1
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- River Ridge Winery changes hands (05/02/16)
Fire Report 8/16/08
Firefighters responded to the following calls Thursday:
* At 10:46 p.m., an alarm at 3439 William St.
* At 11:16 p.m., emergency medical service in the 2000 block of North Kingshighway.
Firefighters responded to the following calls Friday:
* At 1:48 a.m., emergency medical service in the 1800 block of West Weissinger Street.
* At 6:17 a.m., emergency medical service in the 3000 block of Aspen Drive.
* At 8:09 a.m., emergency medical service in the 1700 block of Bloomfield Street.
* At 10:58 a.m., emergency service in the 1700 block of Broadway.
* At 12:40 p.m., emergency medical service in the 800 block of South Benton Street.
* At 3:20 p.m., an alarm in the 3000 block of William Street.
Firefighters responded to the following call Thursday:
* A citizen assist at Kimbel Lane.