- Man shot by police ID'd; witness shares his side of story (2/17/17)31
- Panda Express restaurant coming to Cape's Siemers Drive (2/14/17)2
- Settlement reached in accidental shooting case at Kelly High (2/15/17)10
- Jackson board votes to demolish high school building if bond issue passes (2/15/17)24
- Cape officer shoots man inside a home (2/16/17)7
- Golden Corral nearing opening; soft open scheduled for Monday or Tuesday (2/12/17)8
- MSHP: McLendon shot in side; autopsy refutes witness account (2/19/17)21
- Southeast reports three confirmed cases of mumps; more cases possible (2/14/17)1
- Right to Work and Taxes (2/10/17)
- Man dies after being shot by officer; said to have come at cop with knife (2/16/17)29
SIKESTON, Mo. -- Daisy E. Brown, 85, of Sikeston died Thursday, Aug. 14, 2008, at her home.
She was born Oct. 5, 1922, in Hagerville, Ark., daughter of Gilbert V. and Lou Rainey Clark Patterson. She and Elgy Lee Brown Sr. were married Oct. 9, 1942, in Charleston, Mo.
Brown was a member of Trinity Gospel Church.
Survivors include her husband; a son, Elgy Brown Jr. of Sikeston; a daughter, Marjean Figley of Sikeston; two sisters, Bessie Krauss of Chaffee, Mo., Orena Halford of Sikeston; a granddaughter; and two great-grandchildren.
She was preceded in death by four brothers and a grandson.
The funeral will be at 2 p.m. today at Trinity Gospel Church, with the Rev. Larry Davis officiating. Burial will be in Garden of Memories Cemetery.
Nunnelee Funeral Chapel is in charge of arrangements.