- 3 charged with burglarizing Scott City bar (10/14/16)4
- Shooting injures two people in Cape early Tuesday (10/19/16)34
- Perry County: A great place to find home away from home (10/14/16)
- Tours provide a glimpse of Cape Girardeau's supposedly haunted past (10/17/16)1
- Cape Girardeau County: A great place to grab a bite (10/14/16)2
- 'I feel for them' (10/20/16)1
- 18-year-old killed in one-car crash Thursday morning (10/21/16)
- Benton man accused of statutory rape, selling pot (10/20/16)1
- Three weeks and then what? (10/18/16)2
- Suspected attacker of Southeast student apprehended (10/19/16)5
Police report 8/15/08
The Cape Girardeau Police Department released the following items. Arrests do not imply guilt.
* Michael R. Pridemore, 22, 3819 Stonebridge Drive, was arrested on suspicion of driving while intoxicated and failure to maintain a single lane.
* Martin Gusman, 32, 2863 Whitener St., was arrested on suspicion of driving while intoxicated, speeding, and no operator's license.
* Derrick M. Moore, 26, 1003 S. Pacific St., was arrested on suspicion of assault.
* A subject was in custody pending charges for stealing.
* A 12-year-old boy was cited into juvenile court for stealing
* Erica D. Robertson, 25, 2819 Whitener St., Apt. B2, was arrested on suspicion of stealing and forgery.
* Roger D. Conway, 30, 319 N. Park Ave., Apt. 285, was arrested on a Jefferson County warrant for nonsupport.
* Clarissa F. Walker, 21, 621 Sycamore Circle, Apt. 4, was arrested on a Cape Girardeau warrant for probation violation and a Jackson warrant for failure to appear.
* Tanisha M. Richie, 23, of Poplar Bluff, Mo., was arrested on a Butler County warrant for dangerous drugs.
* Keisha T. Howard, 36, 136 S. Lorimier St., Apt. 4, was arrested on a Cape Girardeau warrant for failure to appear for improper registration.
* Tonya M. Bruce, 34, of Perry¿ville, Mo., was arrested on Cape Girardeau warrants for contempt of court.
* Ambria D. Webb, 22, 1003 Jefferson Ave., was issued a summons for no proof of insurance.
* An assault was reported.
* Jaspers, 10 S. West End Blvd., reported a theft of gasoline.
* Prescription medication was reported stolen at 1831 Niemann Drive.
* Air conditioners were reported stolen at 605 Bellevue St.
* Gas cans were reported stolen at 100 S. West End Blvd.
* A bicycle was reported stolen at 811 Elm St.
* Hollister and Co., 3049 William St., reported a theft of fragrance. Gary R. Naucke Jr.,18, of Matthews, Mo., was arrested in connection with the incident.
* Inhalation of a solvent was reported.
The Jackson Police Department released the following items. Arrests do not imply guilt.
* Daniel L. Mackey, 28, 1207 E. Main St., was arrested on suspicion of felony driving under the influence and driving while revoked.
* Kaylee M. Edmonds, 18, Cape Girardeau was arrested on suspicion of assault, peace disturbance and possession of alcohol.
* Samantha M. Pruitt, 17, 185 Weiss Blvd., was arrested on suspicion of assault, peace disturbance and possession of alcohol.
* An assault was reported in the area of Jackson City Park.
* A burglary was reported in the 2000 block of East Jackson Boulevard.
* Property damage was reported in the area of Sappington Drive.
* A disturbance was reported in the 900 block of West Independence Street.
* A disturbance was reported in the 1500 block of Old Cape Road.
* A disturbance was reported in the 200 block of North West Lane.
* Fraud was reported in the 900 block of Greensferry Road.