- Neelys Landing man shot, killed by highway patrol trooper after traffic stop (05/01/16)43
- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)49
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- River Ridge Winery changes hands (05/02/16)
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- 2016 All-Missourian Boys Basketball (04/29/16)
- Statement: Man says cops’ good work drove him to grow his own marijuana (05/01/16)1
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- Hopper Road to close for months during construction of Veterans Drive (04/27/16)9
Fire report 8/15/08
Firefighters responded to the following calls Wednesday:
* At 8:14 p.m., emergency medical service in the 600 block of South Sprigg Street.
* At 9:40 p.m., emergency medical service in the 1000 block of Broadway.
* At 10:20 p.m., emergency medical service in the 500 block of South Benton Street.
Firefighters responded to the following calls Thursday:
* At 12:03 a.m., emergency medical service in the 300 block of Independence Street.
* At 9:14 a.m., emergency medical service in the 2800 block of Cape LaCroix Road.
* At 12:45 p.m., emergency medical service in the 2400 block of Lisa Drive.
* At 1:29 p.m., emergency medical service in the 3100 block of Park Place.
* At 1:35 p.m., a vehicle fire at Gordonville and Silver Springs roads.
* At 5:45 p.m., an investigation in the 1500 block of Parksite Drive.
* At 5:51 p.m., an illegal burn in the 1400 block of Bessie Street.
Firefighters responded to the following call Wednesday:
* A fire on Kasten Drive.
Firefighters responded to the following call Thursday:
* An alarm on East Jackson Boulevard.