- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)47
- Neelys Landing man shot, killed by highway patrol trooper after traffic stop (05/01/16)43
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- 2016 All-Missourian Boys Basketball (04/29/16)
- Statement: Man says cops’ good work drove him to grow his own marijuana (05/01/16)1
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- River Ridge Winery changes hands (05/02/16)
Son to Robert G. and Cynthia J. Sullivan II of Sikeston, Mo., Southeast Missouri Hospital, 12:15 p.m. Tuesday, Aug. 24, 2004. Name, Robert Glen III. Weight, 8 pounds 13 ounces. Second child, first son. Mrs. Sullivan is the former Cynthia Newton, daughter of Earl and Shirley Newton of Sikeston. Sullivan is the son of Bob and Janet Sullivan of Chaffee, Mo. He is a deputy with Scott County Sheriff's Department.
Daughter to Mitch and Dr. Julia A. Kinder of Cape Girardeau, Southeast Missouri Hospital, 11:51 p.m. Tuesday, Aug. 24, 2004. Name, Ella Nicole. Weight, 7 pounds 3 ounces. First child. Mrs. Kinder is the former Julia Pewitt, daughter of Bud and Sue Pewitt of Cape Girardeau. She is a physician. Kinder is the son of Ken and Malinda Heuer of Springfield, Mo., and David Kinder of Cape Girardeau. He is employed in real estate development.
Son to Roy R. and Michele Renee McMillan II of Cape Girardeau, Southeast Missouri Hospital, 1:26 p.m. Wednesday, Aug. 25, 2004. Name, Jacob Levi. Weight, 4 pounds 3 ounces. Ninth child, sixth son. Mrs. McMillan is the former Michele McLaughlin, daughter of Michael and Madelen McLaughlin of Cape Girardeau. McMillan is the son of Roy and Delores McMillan of Green River, Wyo. He is employed by ADDL.
Son to Don Howard Bewley Jr. and Melissa Ann Lovins-Bewley of Bell City, Mo., Saint Francis Medical Center, 11:17 p.m. Wednesday, Aug. 25, 2004. Name, Owen Cooper. Weight, 8 pounds. First child. Mrs. Lovins-Bewley is the daughter of James and Linda Lovins of Bernie, Mo. She is an engineer with Heritage American Homes. Bewley is the son of Kay Hanks of Sikeston, Mo., and the late Don Bewley Sr. He is a chemical applicator with Royster Clark.
Daughter to James B. and Wendy Nicole Farrow of Jackson, Southeast Missouri Hospital, 4:49 a.m. Thursday, Aug. 26, 2004. Name, Korynne Nicole. Weight, 8 pounds 3 ounces. First child. Mrs. Farrow is the former Wendy Lacy, daughter of Randy and Pam Lacy of Dexter, Mo. Farrow is the son of David and Donna Farrow of Jackson. He is self-employed.
Son to Chad Lee Woollums Sr. and Joni A. Self of Cape Girardeau, Saint Francis Medical Center, 5:32 a.m. Thursday, Aug. 26, 2004. Name, Chad Lee Jr. Weight, 6 pounds 14 ounces. Fifth child, third son. Ms. Self is the daughter of Virginia Wood and Gary Wood of Chaffee, Mo., and Johnny Self of Kansas City, Mo. She is employed by Concord Publishing House. Woollums is the son of Terry and Peggy Rawls of Sikeston, Mo., and Raymond and Cerendia Woollums of Dexter, Mo.
Daughter to Keith and Laura Whitworth of Cape Girardeau, Southeast Missouri Hospital, 5:28 p.m. Monday, Aug. 30, 2004. Name, Larissa Rachelle. Weight, 8 pounds 7 ounces. Second child, first daughter. Mrs. Whitworth is the former Laura Baker, daughter of Tom Baker of Cape Girardeau and Larry and Martha Dillon of Jackson. Whitworth is the son of Dennis and Marilyn Whitworth of Washington, Mo. He is employed in the marketing department at Southeast Hospital.