- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)37
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Ray's of Kelso, Plaza by Ray's to change ownership; Fonn to buy enterprise (04/20/16)3
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)4
- Cape council approves nearly $1M in park, sculpture projects with little public discussion (04/22/16)37
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)2
- Tanker truck catches fire near Oak Ridge (04/24/16)7
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
- Local company makes eco-friendly kitty litter that cuts cat-box smell (04/25/16)
Roberta Evelyn Robinson, 76, of Cape Girardeau died Monday, Aug. 30, 2004, at the Lutheran Home.
She was born Dec. 19, 1927, the fifth of eight daughters of Alvin and Elsie Graden Grossheider of Gordonville. Roberta married Martin Robinson of Cape Girardeau June 6, 1953, at Zion Lutheran Church in Gordonville.
Roberta was baptized and confirmed into the Lutheran faith at Zion Church.
Survivors include her husband; a son, Keith Robinson and wife Elise and children Kristen and Eric, all of Kansas City, Mo., a son, Karl Robinson of Cape Girardeau; five sisters, Lorene Grossheider of Aiken, S.C., Ruth Cropp of Nevada, Mo., Eleanor Haman and Audrey J. McHenry of Cape Girardeau, and Barbara Venz of McCormick, S.C.
Roberta was preceded in death by her parents; two sisters, Edna Flannigan of Aiken, and Francis McNeely of St. Louis.
Friends may call at Ford and Sons Mount Auburn Funeral Home from 4 to 8 p.m. today.
The funeral will be at 10 a.m. Thursday at the funeral home, with the Rev. Douglas Breite officiating. Burial will be in Cape County Memorial Park Cemetery.
Memorials may be made to Trinity Lutheran School Building Fund or Saxony Lutheran High School.