- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)48
- Neelys Landing man shot, killed by highway patrol trooper after traffic stop (05/01/16)43
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- 2016 All-Missourian Boys Basketball (04/29/16)
- Statement: Man says copsí good work drove him to grow his own marijuana (05/01/16)1
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- River Ridge Winery changes hands (05/02/16)
Cape/Jackson police reports 9/1/04
The following items were released Tuesday by the Cape Girardeau Police Department. Arrests do not imply guilt.
DWIs John P. Richardson Jr., 28, 710 Woodbine Place, was arrested on suspicion of driving while intoxicated, failure to show proof of insurance and driving without headlights.
Jeffery Eugene Jones, 39, 810 College St., was arrested on suspicion of driving while intoxicated, failure to use a turn signal and driving without insurance.
Arrests Jason M. Amelunke, 23, 238 Ora Lee Drive, Jackson, was arrested on three city warrants for contempt of court for failure to pay fines and costs for various traffic charges.
J.C. Lamar Brown, 24, 221 S. Spanish St., was arrested on city warrants for contempt of court for failure to pay fine and costs for failure to appear in court and possession of a controlled substance.
Lacy J. Collins, 18, 304 Jefferson St., Cobden, Ill., was arrested on suspicion of possession of marijuana.
Terry J. Mikoliza, 50, 803 Independence St., was arrested on a Scott County warrant for passing bad checks.
Tiffany R. Henderson, 21, 1023 S. Benton St., was arrested on suspicion of prohibited acts/walking along roadways.
A 15-year-old girl was cited into juvenile court on suspicion of assault.
A 9-year-old boy was cited into juvenile court on suspicion of assault.
Robert Cleveland Bobb, 36, 209 S. Lorimier St., was arrested on suspicion of driving while suspended.
Robert Lee McClinton, 34, 101 Maple St., Monticello, Mo., was arrested on a city warrant for contempt of court for failure to pay a fine and on a Lewis County warrant for endangering the welfare of a child.
Robert Delane Williams, 47, 140 S. Henderson Ave., was arrested on a city warrant for housing an animal in an unsanitary condition.
A check was reported stolen from Shivelbine's, 535 Broadway.
Shoes were reported stolen at William and West streets.Forgery
Checks were reported forged at D&J Contractors, 651 S. Henderson Ave.
A vehicle top was reported damaged at 409 Themis St.
A 1989 maroon Dodge Omni was reported abandoned at 510 Olive St.Jackson
The following items were released Tuesday by the Jackson Police Department. Arrests do not imply guilt.
Benjamin Morales, 22, 3002 Aspen St., Cape Girardeau, was issued a summons Monday for driving without a license.