- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)46
- Neelys Landing man shot, killed by highway patrol trooper after traffic stop (05/01/16)42
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- 2016 All-Missourian Boys Basketball (04/29/16)
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)3
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
Walker - 58 years
Mr. and Mrs. David Walker of Cape Girardeau recently celebrated their 58th wedding anniversary. A surprise luncheon was held July 27, 2008, at their home, hosted by their family.
Walker and Ruth Brown were married July 27, 1950, by the Rev. C.E. Fleshman. Their attendants were Jo Ann Goodman and Vince Ventres.
The couple has two children, Keith (Paula) Walker and Kathy (Brad) Bartz of Cape Girardeau. The have two grandchildren and a great-grandson.