- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)46
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)7
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)38
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)2
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
- Local company makes eco-friendly kitty litter that cuts cat-box smell (04/25/16)
- Man accused of pointing BB gun at Chaffee resident (04/26/16)2
Daughter to Derek Paul and Katie Diane Miller of Cape Girardeau, Saint Francis Medical Center, 8:23 a.m. Saturday, June 28, 2008. Name, Danica Paige. Weight, 4 pounds, 13 ounces. Mrs. Miller is the former Katie Mohundro, daughter of Larry and Mary Ellen Mohundro of Cape Girardeau. Miller is the son of Lisa and Brian Burger of Jackson, and the late Douglas Miller of Scott City. He is employed by Ole Hickory Pits.
Daughter to Charlie and Chrissy Evans of Jackson, Saint Francis Medical Center, 6:03 a.m. Monday, Aug. 4, 2008. Name, Chloe Claire. Weight, 6 pounds, 14 ounces. Second child, first daughter. Mrs. Evans is the former Chrissy Backfisch, daughter of John and Kim Backfisch of Zalma, Mo. She is self-employed. Evans is the son of Mike and Joan Evans of Jackson. He is an accountant with Drury Inns Inc.