- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)46
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)7
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)38
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)2
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
- Local company makes eco-friendly kitty litter that cuts cat-box smell (04/25/16)
- Man accused of pointing BB gun at Chaffee resident (04/26/16)2
Lou Ann Miller
THEBES, Ill. -- Lou Ann Miller, 84, of Mascoutah, Ill., died Sunday, Aug. 29, 2004, at Grange Nursing Home in Mascoutah.
She was born July 5, 1920, at Thebes, daughter of John and Della Simpkins Rimer. She married John Dunn, who preceded her in death. She later married Byrl Miller, who also preceded her in death.
Miller retired as a clerk with Famous-Barr. She was a member of First Baptist Church in Thebes.
Survivors include two grandchildren, Bobby Dunn of Chicago, Stephanie Niswonger of Cape Girardeau; and three great-grandchildren.
She was preceded in death by a son, a sister and a brother.
Friends may call at Crain Funeral Home in Tamms, Ill., from 1 p.m. to service time Wednesday.
The funeral will be at 3 p.m. Wednesday at the funeral home, with the Rev. Carl Fisher officiating. Burial will be in Rose Hill Cemetery at Thebes.