- Neelys Landing man shot, killed by highway patrol trooper after traffic stop (05/01/16)43
- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)49
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- River Ridge Winery changes hands (05/02/16)
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- 2016 All-Missourian Boys Basketball (04/29/16)
- Statement: Man says copsí good work drove him to grow his own marijuana (05/01/16)1
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- Hopper Road to close for months during construction of Veterans Drive (04/27/16)9
Police report 8/6/08
The Cape Girardeau Police Department released the following items. Arrests do not imply guilt.
* Christopher R. Munoz, 27, 2762 Chrysler Ave., was arrested on suspicion of domestic assault and property damage.
* A subject is in custody pending charges for stealing.
* Samuel B. Stagner, 18, 320 Mystery Rock Road, was arrested on suspicion of stealing.
* A 16-year-old was cited in juvenile court for curfew violation.
* Kelly N. Blankenship, 20, 119 S. Hope St., was arrested on a Cape Girardeau County warrant for probation violation.
* A subject is in custody pending charges for driving while intoxicated.
* An assault was reported.
* Huck's, 353 S. Kingshighway, reported a theft of gasoline.
* Southeast Missouri Stone, 3155 S. Sprigg St., reported a theft of weights.
* Rhodes, 456 S. Sprigg St., reported a theft of gasoline.
* A purse was reported stolen at 809 Spanish St.
* Jaspers, 10 S. West End Blvd., reported a theft of gasoline.
* A bowling bag was reported stolen in the 1200 block of South Benton Street.
* Tampering was reported at 817 Broadway.
* Campaign headquarters, 821 Broadway, reported tampering.