- Cape teacher accused of assaulting student at football game (10/23/16)41
- Pedestrian killed during traffic collision on I-55 (10/23/16)9
- Scott County Sheriff Rick Walter faces challenge from criminal investigator Wes Drury (10/21/16)9
- 18-year-old killed in one-car crash Thursday morning (10/21/16)1
- One issue reveals Clinton's character (10/25/16)18
- Man arrested after dispute at school spurs brief lockdown (10/21/16)6
- One victim IDs his attacker in shooting that killed woman (10/25/16)1
- 'I feel for them' (10/20/16)1
- Hundreds turn out for VintageNOW fundraiser (10/23/16)3
- R.P. Lumber chain buys Southeast Missouri Builders Supply in Cape (10/25/16)7
Police report 8/6/08
The Cape Girardeau Police Department released the following items. Arrests do not imply guilt.
* Christopher R. Munoz, 27, 2762 Chrysler Ave., was arrested on suspicion of domestic assault and property damage.
* A subject is in custody pending charges for stealing.
* Samuel B. Stagner, 18, 320 Mystery Rock Road, was arrested on suspicion of stealing.
* A 16-year-old was cited in juvenile court for curfew violation.
* Kelly N. Blankenship, 20, 119 S. Hope St., was arrested on a Cape Girardeau County warrant for probation violation.
* A subject is in custody pending charges for driving while intoxicated.
* An assault was reported.
* Huck's, 353 S. Kingshighway, reported a theft of gasoline.
* Southeast Missouri Stone, 3155 S. Sprigg St., reported a theft of weights.
* Rhodes, 456 S. Sprigg St., reported a theft of gasoline.
* A purse was reported stolen at 809 Spanish St.
* Jaspers, 10 S. West End Blvd., reported a theft of gasoline.
* A bowling bag was reported stolen in the 1200 block of South Benton Street.
* Tampering was reported at 817 Broadway.
* Campaign headquarters, 821 Broadway, reported tampering.