- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)45
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)6
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)2
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)36
- Tanker truck catches fire near Oak Ridge (04/24/16)7
- Local company makes eco-friendly kitty litter that cuts cat-box smell (04/25/16)
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
Two Lotto tickets to share $4.9 million prize
JEFFERSON CITY, Mo. (AP) -- Two Missouri Lotto players will share a jackpot worth $4.9 million.
The Missouri Lottery says one ticket was sold at Apple Market in Kansas City, the other at Amvets 48, in De Soto.
Neither prize has been claimed. The tickets were for Saturday's jackpot.
The six winning numbers were: 4, 15, 18, 23, 30 and 40.
Lottery spokeswoman Susan Goedde says anyone who purchased a Lotto ticket at one of those locations should check it closely.
The winner has until Jan. 9 to claim a prize.
Anyone holding a winning ticket should sign the back of it and take it to a Missouri Lottery office in Kansas City, Jefferson City, St. Louis or Springfield.