- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)47
- Neelys Landing man shot, killed by highway patrol trooper after traffic stop (05/01/16)42
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- 2016 All-Missourian Boys Basketball (04/29/16)
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)3
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
Lambdins mark 50th event
WOLF LAKE, Ill. -- Mr. and Mrs. Charles Lambdin of Wolf Lake celebrated their 50th wedding anniversary with a family dinner at Great Boars of Fire Aug. 15, 2004.
The Lambdins were married Aug. 28, 1954, at Anna United Methodist Church, with the Rev. LeRoy Pittman officiating. Their children and spouses are: Debbie and Jim Stockhausen of St. Louis, Diana and Bruce Meyer of Kansas City, Mo., and Randy and Kathy Lambdin of Wolf Lake.
The couple has seven grandchildren, Lauren, Jennifer and Sarah; Randy; and Matthew, Eric and Aaron.