- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)47
- Neelys Landing man shot, killed by highway patrol trooper after traffic stop (05/01/16)42
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- 2016 All-Missourian Boys Basketball (04/29/16)
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)3
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
Roloffs celebrate 50 years
Mr. and Mrs. Bob G. Roloff of Cape Girardeau have observed their golden wedding anniversary.
Roloff and the former Velma C. Nothdurft were married Aug. 28, 1954, at Evangelical United Church of Christ by the Rev. Arno H. Franke. She is the daughter of Rudolph and Ida Nothdurft. Roloff is the son of Julius and Lucille Roloff.
The couple has two children, Tammy S. Popp of Cape Girardeau and Jerry L. Roloff of St. Louis. They have four grandchildren, Jennifer Martin, Joanne King, Jonathan and Jamie Popp; and a great-granddaughter, Tabitha Martin, all of Cape Girardeau.