- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)39
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Ray's of Kelso, Plaza by Ray's to change ownership; Fonn to buy enterprise (04/20/16)3
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)5
- Cape council approves nearly $1M in park, sculpture projects with little public discussion (04/22/16)37
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)2
- Tanker truck catches fire near Oak Ridge (04/24/16)7
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
- Local company makes eco-friendly kitty litter that cuts cat-box smell (04/25/16)
Veronica Ann Rutledge died Friday, Aug. 1, 2008, at St. John's Mercy Medical Center in Washington, Mo.
She was born Aug. 1, 2008, and lived for 27 minutes. She was the daughter of Joseph A. and Amy S. Wilson Rutledge.
Survivors include her parents; a brother, Christian Bollinger of Union, Mo.; a sister, Lorraine Rutledge of Booneville, Miss.; a paternal grandmother, Gayle Akin of Houston; a paternal grandfather, Buddy Rutledge of Westville, Okla.; and a maternal grandmother, Marian A. Wilson of Cape Girardeau.
She was preceded in death by a maternal grandfather and her great-grandparents.
There will be a graveside service at 10 a.m. Tuesday at Cape County Memorial Park, with the Rev. Donny Ford officiating.
Ford and Sons Funeral Home is in charge of arrangements.