- Neelys Landing man shot, killed by highway patrol trooper after traffic stop (05/01/16)43
- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)49
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- River Ridge Winery changes hands (05/02/16)
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- 2016 All-Missourian Boys Basketball (04/29/16)
- Statement: Man says copsí good work drove him to grow his own marijuana (05/01/16)1
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- Hopper Road to close for months during construction of Veterans Drive (04/27/16)9
Son to Justin Levi Dickey and Token R. Bierschwal of Cape Girardeau, Southeast Missouri Hospital, 10:35 p.m. Wednesday, July 23, 2008. Name, Gauge Michael. Weight, 7 pounds, 9 ounces. Second child, first son. Ms. Bierschwal is the daughter of Jan Bierschwal and Rocky Bierschwal of Cape Girardeau. Dickey is the son of Michael Dickey and Linda Dickey of Cape Girardeau. He is employed at Cheekwood Studio.
Daughter to Chris Steven Gullette and Lisa Michelle Zoellner-Gullette of Cape Girardeau, Southeast Missouri Hospital, 7:34 a.m. Thursday, July 24, 2008. Name, Emma Michelle. Weight, 8 pounds, 11 ounces. Third child, second daughter. Mrs. Zoellner-Gullette is the daughter of Mike and Diann Zoellner of Cape Girardeau. She is a nurse practitioner for Dr. Lafoe at Cardiovascular Consultants. Gullette is the son of Linda Mangles of Cape Girardeau. He is employed in cardiac rhythm management with Boston Scientific Corp.
Daughter to Billy Timothy and Debbie Sue Palmer of Jackson, Southeast Missouri Hospital, 10:38 a.m. Thursday, July 24, 2008. Name, Kinsey Ann. Weight, 8 pounds, 7 ounces. Fifth child, third daughter. Mrs. Palmer is the former Debbie Gilder, daughter of Dannie and LaDonna Gilder of Whitewater. She is employed at Coldwell Banker Abernathy Realty. Palmer is the son of Steve and Carol Woods of Newburgh, Ind., and Tim Palmer of Paducah, Ky. He is employed at Logan's Roadhouse.
Son to Kraig and Jeanine Kyle of Houma, La., Southeast Missouri Hospital, 12:48 p.m. Friday, July 25, 2008. Name, Cooper Hollis. Weight, 6 pounds, 14 ounces. Third child, second son. Mrs. Kyle is the daughter of Jan and Carl Bagge of Preston, Wash. Kyle is the son of Kelly and Pam Kyle of Oran, Mo. He is employed by Traylor Brothers Inc.
Daughter to James Andrew Williams and Vickie Marie Eads of Scott City, Southeast Missouri Hospital, 12:55 p.m. Friday, July 25, 2008. Name, Makayla Dawn. Weight, 8 pounds, 4 ounces. Fifth child, fourth daughter. Williams is the son of Dan and Cheryl Williams of Scott City.
Son to Jason Eric and Tara Anne Morris of Jackson, Southeast Missouri Hospital, 5:41 p.m. Friday, July 25, 2008. Name, Noah Eric. Weight, 8 pounds, 13 ounces. Mrs. Morris is the former Tara Parenteau, daughter of Wayne and Rhonda Parenteau of Jackson. Mr. and Mrs. Morris are biomed technicians at Southeast Hospital. He is the son of Robin and Lisa Morris of Princeton, Ky.