- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)47
- Neelys Landing man shot, killed by highway patrol trooper after traffic stop (05/01/16)43
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- 2016 All-Missourian Boys Basketball (04/29/16)
- Statement: Man says cops’ good work drove him to grow his own marijuana (05/01/16)1
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- River Ridge Winery changes hands (05/02/16)
Piskorz - Keen
Monika Lidia Piskorz and Charles Travis Keen were married April 19, 2008, at Emanuel United Church of Christ in Jackson. The Rev. Samuel Roethemeyer performed the ceremony. Soloist was Ashley Reed of Jackson.
The bride is the daughter of Krystyna Piskorz of Koszalin, Poland, and the late Witold Piskorz. The groom is the son of Bonnie and Mike Bollinger and Mike and Carol Keen, all of Jackson.
Maid of honor was Megan Johnson of Charleston, Mo. Bridesmaids were Heidi Langston of Jackson, Jennifer Colon of Cape Girardeau, and Ashley Bollinger of Jackson, sister of the groom.
Stacy Langston of Jackson was best man. Groomsmen were Richard Stewart of Clarksville, Tenn.; Justin Keen of Jackson, brother of the groom; and Corey Taylor of Columbus, Ohio.
Candlelighters were Amanda O'brien of Cape Girardeau and Katelyn Johnson of Jackson.
Flower girl was Aubrey Johnson, daughter of Katelyn Johnson. Ringbearer was Rhet Liley, son of Jason and Katy Liley of Jackson and nephew of the groom.
Amanda O'brien attended the guest book.
The reception was held at the Elks Lodge in Jackson.
The groom's father and stepmother hosted the rehearsal dinner April 18 at their home.
Mrs. Keen is a graduate of 5th High School of Koszalin. She is employed at Buffalo Wild Wings.
The groom is a 1996 graduate of Jackson High School. He is employed by Larry Dowdy Surveying.
The couple is residing in Jackson.