- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)47
- Neelys Landing man shot, killed by highway patrol trooper after traffic stop (05/01/16)43
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- 2016 All-Missourian Boys Basketball (04/29/16)
- Statement: Man says cops’ good work drove him to grow his own marijuana (05/01/16)1
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- River Ridge Winery changes hands (05/02/16)
Dean - Bass
PERRYVILLE, Mo. — Robert and Joan Dean of Perryville announce the engagement of their daughter, Rebecca Ann Dean, to Timothy Andrew Bass, both of O'Fallon, Mo. He is the son of Laura Rice of Canyon Lake, Texas, and Richard Blackthorn of Columbia, Mo.
Dean is an IT analyst with AT&T in St. Louis.
Bass is a firefighter in St. Charles, Mo.
An Aug. 23 wedding is planned at First Baptist Church of Harvester in St. Charles.