- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)47
- Neelys Landing man shot, killed by highway patrol trooper after traffic stop (05/01/16)42
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- 2016 All-Missourian Boys Basketball (04/29/16)
- Statement: Man says cops’ good work drove him to grow his own marijuana (05/01/16)1
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- River Ridge Winery changes hands (05/01/16)
Seyer - 50 years
Mr. and Mrs. James Seyer of Dutchtown celebrated their 50th wedding anniversary with a dinner and dance June 22, 2008, at the Knights of Columbus Hall in Scott City.
Hosts were their sons, Herb and Jim Seyer of Cape Girardeau, Mike Seyer of Dutchtown, Ken Seyer of Perryville, Mo., and Jeff Seyer of Fruitland.
Seyer and Bertha Glasstetter were married June 21, 1958, at St. Augustine Church in Kelso, Mo.
The couple has numerous grandchildren and a great-grandchild.