To find out about any changes in programming, call the park at 290-5268. Groups wishing to attend programs are requested to contact the park to make plans. Attendees should meet at the Visitor Center unless otherwise indicated. Children 12 and younger must be accompanied by an adult. Programs are free and open to the public.
* 10 a.m. Saturday: Bat Bonanza
* 7:30 p.m. Saturday: "What do you Know?"
* 2:30 p.m. Sunday and Aug. 10, 17, 24, 31: Snake's Alive
* 10 a.m. Aug. 9: "Don't Worry, Be Hoppy"
* 8 p.m. Aug. 9: Spider Sniff; attendees should meet at the amphitheater
* 10 a.m. Aug. 16: Camp safety and first aid; attendees should meet at the Wescoat Shelter
* 8 p.m. Aug. 16: Moon walk; attendees should meet at the Lake Boutin parking lot
* 9:30 a.m. Aug. 23: The Nature of Flowers
* 7 p.m. Aug. 23: Bird Bingo
* 9:30 a.m. Aug. 30: Mississippi River Bluffs hike; attendees should meet at the second PeeWah trailhead
* 1 to 5 p.m. Aug. 30: Open house
* 3 p.m. Aug. 30: Public meeting
* 6 p.m. Aug. 30: Dutch oven cooking demonstration and Missouri bingo; attendees should meet at the Wescoat Shelter
* 9 a.m. to noon Sept. 13: Annual triathlon; call Cape Girardeau Parks and Recreation at 335-5421 for more information
* 7 p.m. Sept 19: Fall folk music concert at the amphitheater